Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Concert Outfits

I went to two country concerts this month and though I'd post my outfits for each!

June 28th 2012


The dress I bought on sale for $11! I love it, it's thin for summer, too. I have an issue with buying dresses and only wearing them once because they're too dressy but this one is casual enough to wear anywhere. The belt was $16 at Dots around Christmas time so the one I featured here is similar. The boots are LEI and were originally $40 but I got them for $1 (woot) a few years ago because the store I worked at messed up their prices at Home Office. I do think those black Charlotte Russe boots would look better than mine did, they are a bit taller. I have those in brown but that just didn't go with this. The earrings were $8 at Dots, also around Christmas time so the ones above are similar. The ones I had on are black, chandelier-style marcasite dangles.

My Total Outfit Cost = $36
Outfit With Similar Pieces = $92


June 1st 2012


Admittedly, I don't think this dress really worked with those boots but I was determined to wear both lol The only thing different from the second outfit was the dress. I ADORE that dress, it looks so pretty with a tan. It's not available anymore on their website so I added a similar one by Bebe.

My Total Outfit Cost = $40
Outfit with Similar Pieces = $134

With the feather earrings I didn't wear ($5 at Charlotte Russe).

My very own nail polish color! lol I bought a neon coral that turned to be too dark so I mixed it with white and light pink nail polish to match the dress (which I ended up covering that part anyways!).


Sinful Colors in Hazard, NYC in White, Loreal in Penthouse Pink


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review