Friday, May 18, 2012

10 Gorgeous eBay Gowns


I've been running an eBay store for a year and do quite a bit of shopping on there myself and I've got to say, you can find just about any unique gown you can think of on eBay! I've seen some absolutely gorgeous ones both new, custom-made and pre-loved. In light of that, I thought it'd be fitting to make this my first blog post.






 


 

4. Ivory Lace Strapless Wedding Gown I haven't been able to find the link for this one again but I love it too much not to include it here.






1. Ivory & White Lace Halter Gown 
Also one that I can't find the link for but I'm absolutely in love with this dress!


I'll do this feature from time to time. eBay is a gold mine for beautiful dresses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review